Christmas Carols for Narcissists

I saw this today posted on a blog by Elisse Stuart (http://elissestuart.wordpress.com/)
Utterly hilarious and too good not to share!


1. Gaslighting Narcissist:  I Don’t You Hear What You Hear, what voices? Voices? Maybe You’re crazy!
2. Lying Narcissist:  I’ll tell you I’ll be Home for Christmas and then I won’t show up.
3. Basic Narcissist (Garden Variety):  Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
4. Narcissist in the Manic mode:   Deck The Halls And Walls And House And Lawn And Streets And Stores And Office And….
5. Narcissist AKA Multiple Personality Disorder:  We Three Queens/Kings Disoriented Are
6. Paranoid Narcissist:  Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Me
7. Narcissistic & BPD: You Better Watch Out, You Better not Shout, I’m Gonna Cry & I won’t tell you why
8. Psychopath Narcissist:  Thoughts of roasting you on an open fire…
9. The N in OCD mode:  Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells…
10.  Martyr Narcissist:  Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas while I sit here and hyper-ventilate…no no, go ahead…I’ll make you
       pay dearly – later.


A very Merry Christmas and holidays to you! I'm wishing you all a truly happy Christmas this year. 

Comments

  1. There was a short lived sitcom where a guy had a Korean mother and a...white? Caucasian? Father.
    The mother was testing out any new women he brought home and she asked one of them what method she used to saddle him with guilt.
    Wrong answer.
    Raise your child up right and he'll beat himself up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I think I know what sitcom you're talking about

    ReplyDelete
  3. "On the first day of Christmas my NP gave to me...
    A name reflecting a screwed-up family tree.."

    That they could lift their leg on at their convenience.
    TW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TWENTY-ONE RULES OF NO CONTACT

Just say 'no'

How to deal with flying monkeys